As you probably know, my passion and business is working with leaders and aspiring leaders via bloom mentoring. During this Covid 19 period, I’ve been thinking a lot about how to show up as my best self in new and different ways.
Like many of you, my goal is to keep inspired and not in a place of fear or anxiety. I’ve found applying principles of good leadership has been a great practice.
So here’s what I’m focusing on in terms of being a leader to my team of one…me!
- Choosing positivity
- Giving of myself where and how I can
- Moving physically
- Staying connected to my whole being…mental, physical and spiritual
- Acknowledging that I don’t feel great all the time and that’s ok
- Creating boundaries for myself
- Finding things that make me smile and laugh
- Thinking out of the box…about life plans and dreams
- Learning…taking classes and researching things I didn’t have time for pre-Covid
- Connecting with your family and friends in new and different ways
What are you doing to lead yourself during this time? I’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and practices…